Dreams are overrated, they vary with the time

I have always been a dream person. In eighth grade, I was dreaming that one day Michael Jordan will train me even in one of my dreams he was there so I continued with my game for 7 years. I wished to play for open states which I did in the very beginning, wished for Nationals got selected many times just because of SAs wasn't able to go, wished to play for North-West Zone so I did and many more wishes but eventually started having bizarre allergies and injuries so I guess I had to drop that dream of mine. I was all at sea and wasn't able to open up to reality wondering what I will do in life as my biggest dream just vanished like that. All seven years seem nothing but a blur. 
After contemplating for a while I thought why not give it a try in banking. I studied a lot and it was really difficult at the initial levels but then I met a great mentor and he helped me to reach from 25 to 58 points. I started dreaming again, thought of working in the Central Bank. For me, it was like a dog with two tails for something in my life. As I was studying suddenly the news broke highlighting "cut-off which increased from 60 to 80 plus".That moment was like an apple of discord. It's very tough for the general category to pass any kind of bar exams. I have given up for the second time.
I have been thinking till the cows came home and finally went into teaching. For me, teaching is like the silver lining. I was just like the new kid on the block very eager to learn, courageous to explore the whole new World, happy like an alien to visit different planets and most important so grateful to find my real passion. Though my allergies are getting severe every year, my doctor has been telling me to leave this field also but I guess this time I will not compromise with my dream and make it gonna list till the very end. No one knows what's in the future I might have to leave this dream or maybe not. But hey, there will be new dreams again.
There is and there will be always new dreams for you. Sometimes everything seems to fade away but you never know-how and in which way your dreams will be disguised. Broaden your horizons so that you can find your dreams which you never thought was yours. Keep dreaming till your last breath as dreams make you feel alive every second of your life. Dream your way up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How would you feel if I slap you?

Bizarre bios people have on Instagram

Heights of hypocrisy