Bizarre bios people have on Instagram

The other day I was scrolling Instagram and suddenly my eyes caught up follow requests. Many requests were pending so I started checking them out as there's nothing much to do in quarantine. After a few minutes, I've realized something that there are tonnes of weirdos out there. Today I am sharing this information which you might relate with the people you are connected with over social networking sites. Here's the list of bizarre bios:-


You are just like my toilet water💦

This is the funniest yet questionable bio I've come so far. I tried to decipher the hidden meaning but no clue what does it even means. I even sent this very bio to my friends and they all end up laughing. At first, I thought he was talking about his actual toilet water but then what the hell is toilet water? And he's telling people that they are his toilet water. What!!??? And this water droplet emoticon just out of my league. Hope you guys can find the hidden meaning here.


#Killingforpeace at the water of mine.

So basically this very person kills people because he thinks he's the owner of the entire water available on the Earth. And surprisingly he got 500 followers, that's just wow!?? How can people fall for this?? Another question occurred to my brain that was he talking about the actual water or his water? Again a mystery.


Hi ppl, I'm a very good friend friendly….

This person pretending to be very friendly as he has used the word friend twice with the word friendly. So basically he is the only person in this World who is friendly and knows the actual meaning of the word friend. What surprised me the most that he has written word friend twice without abbreviations but couldn't write word people properly. Just wow!


Flower King of Flies

Ok now what?? I wasn't aware that flies have a king and their king is also a flower king. What a dilemma! Okay now, how do such bios work? So basically I should write that I am the flower queen of all the alone flies. Gosh, this makes more sense to me now, just kidding. Do comment and let me know if you understood this bio.


Love delicious and pretty looking food.

I didn't know even food can look pretty too. I thought that stuff was for humans. And another query is there any ugly looking food? Well please comment and let me know if you have an answer! What a terrific World it is.


Welcome to my 👑 house.

Welcome to my crown house or king house. Well, I didn't know if such a house existed till now. Either he's calling him a king or pretending to be for sure. And by the way, why would, I visit the king’s house it's not like I've done any sin. Hope you all are getting this. I don't know nowadays people just amaze me. Is it because of quarantine or they were like this before also? 


Hey, you all amazing readers do comment below and share the weirdest bios on Instagram you have read. And do comment and let me know if you enjoyed this piece. It was different from other articles. I hope you guys liked it.



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bios are always suprising , everyone wants a unique one

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How would you feel if I slap you?

Heights of hypocrisy